Like most subscription services, you can cancel your Roblox account at any time. You will need to follow these few steps to ensure that you have canceled your account and that you will no longer be billed, as Roblox automatically renews your subscription when the subscription ends unless you cancel it.
Sign in to your Roblox account
- Using a computer, sign in to your Roblox account.
- Once you sign in to your profile, click on the little gear icon in the top right corner, which brings up a drop-down menu.
- Select “settings” from the drop-down menu.
Cancel your automatic renewal
- Once you are on the settings page, click on the tab that says “billing”.
- Another box will open and you will see two options: “upgrade membership” or “cancel renewal”.
- Click the button that says “cancel renewal”.
Confirm that you would like to cancel
- After hitting the “cancel renewal” button, you will be brought to a screen that tells you that you are about to cancel the automatic renewal of your subscription.
- Click the button that says “cancel renewal” from this page.
- This will open one more dialogue box, where you will have to select “cancel subscription” to finalize your cancellation.
- A final box will pop up that says “success”. This is how you know that your subscription is canceled and that you will not be billed for future months of service.
- You will continue to have access to your Roblox account until the current monthly billing cycle is ended. During the cancellation, you will see the date that your service ends.