The battle between Salah and De Bruyne will again be productive. Predictions for Manchester City – Liverpool

The battle between Salah and De Bruyne will again be productive. Predictions for Manchester City – Liverpool

Guardiola’s Manchester City and Klopp’s Liverpool will clash again in the FA Cup semi-finals. We make a prediction for a match with a high odds and tell you where you can watch the match.

You can bet on Manchester City – Liverpool for free – get up to three free bets of 500 rubles each in a mobile application !

When will the match between Manchester City and Liverpool start and where to watch the match
The FA Cup semi-final match between Manchester City and Liverpool will take place on Saturday, April 16 at the Etihad Stadium. The start is at 17:30 (Moscow time). The main referee of the meeting is Michael Oliver. There will be no legal live broadcasts on the territory of the Russian Federation.

BETCITY analysts are leaning towards Manchester City victory. It is proposed to bet on the team of Josep Guardiola for 2.50 , the probability of winning is 39%. The success of Liverpool is estimated at 2.85 (34% probability). In case of a draw, the quote 3.50 will play (27% probability).

Experts are waiting for productive football: the total is set at around 2.5 goals with a quote of 1.67 for over and 2.20 for under. In case both teams score, the odds will be 1.59 . You can make a prediction for the Manchester City – Liverpool match with a bonus for new players – take a free bet up to 10,000 rubles right now!

Before the match

The first half of April is simply hellish for Manchester City. In two weeks – two matches with Atlético and two matches with Liverpool. And not a single passing game where one could act without regard to the result. In the Premier League, the fate of gold medals was decided (we played 2: 2), Atlético were hardly knocked out of the Champions League, and now the semi-final of the FA Cup is ahead. This time there must be a winner in the match between Manchester City and Liverpool.

The best clubs in England played each other just a week ago, giving an incredible spectacle. Double-edged football, goal exchange, bright combinations. City took the lead twice, but Liverpool came back twice and didn’t lose at the Etihad. City will again be the host, but the Reds have a slight advantage – in the middle of the week they played at home, and Guardiola’s players made a trip to Madrid.

Liverpool also allowed themselves to save a little energy (Salah, Mane, van Dijk had a rest) in the return game with Benfica, so after the away 3:1 a lot was decided. So, the superiority of the home stadium for Man City is leveled. Both teams feel great. There are no injured or suspended, all the best forces are ready to take the field and fight for a ticket to the FA Cup final.

Predictions for Manchester City vs Liverpool

Pretty easy match to predict. Both Liverpool and City are in great shape right now, and when Kevin de Bruyne and Mo Salah have a game going on, there’s no stopping them. Both of them proved it in the first leg with great passes each time. The forces of the teams are equal, the attacks will follow one after another, the scenario of the game of a week ago will obviously be repeated. The only difference is that in the cup match it is necessary to determine the winner. But this will not interfere with the exchange of goals, as in the last four matches between Liverpool and City.

Our prediction for the match Manchester City – Liverpool: total over (3), odds – 2.15 ; both will score, the odds are 1.59 .

Place a bet on a match without replenishing your account – take up to 1500 rubles in the BETCITY application.

Share This Post